One man's mission to tank everything.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Warrior: Tanking on the PTR

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post.  Well recently I've been on the PTR testing out all the new abilites and talent setups, and i have to say... Goddamn.  Blizzard really outdid themselves.  The new talents are spot on, and are alot more fun.  Everything does something, and pretty much all passive talents are a thing of the past.  Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots for you right now.

I do have some major qualms though.

1. Glyphs are hard to come by. So it's very hard to test true game balance.
2. For whatever reason, warrior prot damage has been scaled back hard. which in turn affects...
3. Threat generation is a joke.  I can hardly hold threat anymore.  Even using Taunt is spotty at best.

But from what I understand, these are all known issues and they're being worked on, especially the threat generation issue.  I'll keep everyone posted with more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment